Our community has been through a lot over the last few months. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to you and your child's safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• Our office will communicate with you to ask some screening questions.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
• To assist with social distancing upon arrival, we ask that you please wait in your car upon arrival. Just send us a text that you're here and we will come get you.
• We ask that you please wear a facial covering when present in the building.
• Your child's temperature will be checked upon arrival.
• If you or your child have any symptoms, please call to reschedule your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient safe in our practice. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends!